- The majority of our public programs are guaranteed to run with a minimum of 2 persons.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- Public Courses -100% payment + gst required upon registration.
- Group Bookings - 50% deposit + gst required upon registration.
- Cancellations made more than 10 days prior to your course date will receive course refunds minus $50.00 administration fee or you can transfer your full course fees to another date.
- Cancellations within 10 days prior to course date will receive a 75% course credit towards another course date.
- Cancellations within 2 days (48 hours) prior to course date will lose their 50% deposit.
- If you book into one of our calendar courses and we are not able to register a second person to join you in order for it to run with our 2 person minimum requirement, we will contact you 1 week prior to discuss your options. Your options include; transferring 100% of your course fees to another course date, upgrading your course to a private lesson, or we will refund you your course fees 100%.
- In the event that we are challenged by weather conditions (rain), we will do our best to make the call whether or not to cancel/postpone the day either before you arrive in the parking lot that morning or in the parking lot at 8:00 am. We can usually make a day of it if the weather is spotty, however in the off chance the weather will not cooperate at all that day, we will transfer your full course fees to another date.
*No dogs allowed on any of our programs.
Skaha Rock Adventures Ltd. reserves the right to cancel a course at their discretion and a full refund or alternate date will be offered. Participation in any of our programs is continually subject to the discretion of our staff.
Last updated: January 7, 2017