In order to secure the best Guides, we make commitments to these Guides early and therefore the following cancellation policies apply.
- Unlike most other climbing schools, the majority of our public programs are guaranteed to run at our advertised price with only 2 person minimums.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- Public Courses -100% payment + gst required upon registration.
- Group Bookings - 50% deposit + gst required upon registration.
- A non-refundable deposit/administration fee of 10% is required to reserve space on any program.
- Cancellations 2 weeks or more prior to your course date will receive a 90% refund or you can transfer your full course fee towards another date.
- Cancellations 1-2 weeks prior to your course date will receive a 50% course refund.
- Cancellations within 1 week prior to course date will not be eligible for a refund.
- For longer programs, we recommend you consider purchasing cancellation insurance.
- If you book into one of our calendar courses and we have not been able to register a second client to join you in order for us to meet our 2 person minimum requirement, we will contact you 1 week prior to discuss your options. Your options include; transferring 100% of your course fees towards another course date, upgrading your course to a private lesson, or we will refund you 90% of your course fees.
- In the event that we are challenged by weather conditions (rain), we will do our best to make the call whether or not to cancel/postpone your course the day before or in the parking lot the morning of at 8:00 am. We can usually make a day of it if the weather is spotty, however in the off chance the weather will not cooperate at all that day, you can either transfer your full course fees to another date or receive a 90% refund.
*No dogs allowed on any of our programs.
Skaha Rock Adventures Ltd. reserves the right to cancel a course at their discretion and a full refund or alternate date will be offered. Participation in any of our programs is continually subject to the discretion of our staff.
Last updated: January 7, 2017