Rock climbing can be a perfect yoga style activity that is well suited for active seniors. Like yoga, graceful movement skills are developed in a fun, healthy and supportive, social environment. This popular, low-impact sport will develop strength, stamina and mental clarity, with an emphasis on having fun with like-minded folks at the same time!
We will choose terrain that is easy and welcoming to everyone. Learn the basics to begin safely top-rope climbing and rappelling under the supervision of a professional ACMG Guide and cross this fun activity off your bucket-list!
- Use of guidebooks
- Product knowledge
- Proper use and care of equipment
- Harnesses, Knots & Rope Management
- Rock climbing movement skills
|Ratio:||Min: 3 / Max: 6|
|# of Days:||1 Half-day (5.5 Hours)|
|Duration:||8:00am - 1:30pm|
No prior rock climbing experience required.
Group Rate Discounts of 15% apply when 4 or more persons book together as a group.
* Custom course dates available on request.
Private, semi-private or group bookings are welcome!
* Contact Us to either upgrade to a Private or Semi-private course or choose a Custom course date.