Discover the rewards of rock climbing and rappelling amongst the beautiful cliffs and canyons of Skaha Bluffs Provincial Park.
Learn the essentials to safely rock climb and rappel under the supervision of a professional ACMG Guide. Experience the thrills of rock climbing and rappelling as you gain knowledge in this sport to include equipment, knots and harnesses, top-rope systems, belays, communication, rock climbing movement skills and rappel systems. This entry level course is an excellent start to begin rock climbing and rappelling outdoors. However in order for you to continue climbing outdoors on your own, you will need further training. The next levels of training would either be Basic Rock or Top Rope Anchors.
- Use of guidebooks
- History of climbing and ethics
- Product knowledge
- Proper use and care of equipment
- Harnesses, Knots & Rope Management
- Safety and hazard assessment
- Cliff edge protocol
- Rock climbing movement skills
|Ratio:||Min: 2 / Max: 6|
|# of Days:||1|
|Duration:||8:00am - 4:30pm|
No prior climbing experience required.
* $175 = Semi-Private Course Price
Group Rate Discounts of 15% apply when 3 or more persons book together as a group.
* Custom course dates available on request.
Organize a group outing with your friends! (birthdays, celebrations, staff parties, etc.)
Book as a family and save. Share this exhilarating experience with your family!
$415 – for first 3 Family Members + $95 per additional youth family member.
* Contact Us to either upgrade to a Private course, book your Group or Family or choose a Custom course date.