Experience the thrills, challenges and rewards while rappelling amongst the beautiful cliffs and canyons of Skaha Bluffs Provincial Park.
Allow one of our professional ACMG Guides to safely introduce you to the basics of rappelling. Rappel Sampler is a fun, experiential course that will introduce you to the equipment, knots and harnesses, belay and rappel systems in order to apply these skills on a variety of cliffs of ascending challenge. If by course end you find yourself addicted and wanting more, check out Rock Climbing Sampler or one of our more advanced training programs.
- Use of guidebooks
- History of climbing and ethics
- Product knowledge
- Proper use and care of equipment
- Harnesses, Knots & Rope Management
- Cliff edge protocol
- Anchor systems
- Belay systems
- Rappels using a back-up system
|Ratio:||Min: 3 / Max: 6|
|# of Days:||1 Half-day (5.5 Hours)|
|Duration:||8:00am - 1:30pm|
No prior climbing experience required.
Group Rate Discounts of 15% apply when 4 or more persons book together as a group.
* Custom course dates available on request.
Organize a group outing with your friends! (birthdays, celebrations, staff parties, etc.)
Book as a family and save. Share this exhilarating experience with your family!
$310 – for first 3 Family Members + $60 per additional youth family member.
* Contact Us to either upgrade to a Private or Semi-private course, book your Group or Family or to choose a Custom course date.