Terms & Conditions
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
Our programs are reserved on a first-to-pay basis. To secure your course date, you can simply book it directly online. However if you wish to book a customized, private/semi-private course outside of our advertised calendar dates, or a group booking of 3 or more persons, please contact us by telephone with your credit card information. Once we have authorized your payment we will send you a confirmation package explaining where to meet and what to bring.
For instutional groups, we require a 50% deposit. The balance owing is due after your course has been completed and we know your final groups’ numbers.
- The majority of our public programs are guaranteed to run with a minimum of 2 persons.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- Public Courses -100% payment + applicable taxes required upon registration.
- Group Bookings - 50% deposit + applicable taxes required upon registration.
- Cancellations made more than 10 days prior to your course date will receive course refunds minus $50.00 administration fee or you can transfer your full course fees to another date.
- Cancellations within 10 days prior to course date will receive a 75% course credit towards another course date.
- Cancellations within 2 days (48 hours) prior to course date will lose their 50% deposit.
- If you have booked into one of our calendar courses and we have not found a second person to join you in order for it to run with our 2 person minimum requirement, we will contact you 1 week prior to discuss your options. Your options include; transferring 100% of your fees to another course date, upgrading your course to a private lesson, or we will refund you your course fees 100%.
- In the event that we are challenged by weather conditions the morning of your course (rain), we will do our best to make the call to cancel/postpone the day either before you arrive in the parking lot or in the parking lot at 8:00 am. We can usually make a day of it if the weather is spotty, however in the off chance the weather will not cooperate at all that day, we will transfer your full course fees to another date.
*No dogs allowed on any of our programs.
Skaha Rock Adventures Ltd. reserves the right to cancel a course at their discretion and a full refund or alternate date will be offered. Participation in any of our programs is continually subject to the discretion of our staff.
BOOKING AS A GROUP
If you are booking as a group, please note that we require one individual to be the spokesperson for that group. That person is responsible to pay for the entire groups' fees fully in advance and the distribution of all course information to other group members.
The spokesperson for the group is responsible to ensure that all minors under the age of 19 years have both the minor and their parent and or legal guardian read, understand and sign our waiver form agreement. Without this properly signed document, clients cannot participate in our programs. See Waivers for more details.
INSTITUTIONAL GROUPS AND MEDICAL FORMS
Institutional groups (Schools, Cadets Corps, etc.) must have minors and their parents complete our Medical Form. Otherwise all other applicants must report potential medical problems to Skaha Rock Adventures Ltd. prior to the start of their course.
Last updated: January 7, 2017