Terms & Conditions
COVID 19 BOOKING CONDITIONS - SPRING 2020
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
Our programs are reserved on a first-to-pay basis. To secure your course date, you can simply book it directly online. However if you wish to book a customized, private/semi-private course outside of our advertised calendar dates, or a group booking of 3 or more persons, please contact us by telephone with your credit card information. Once we have authorized your payment we will send you a confirmation package explaining where to meet and what to bring.
For instutional groups, we require a 50% deposit. The balance owing is due after your course has been completed and we know your final groups’ numbers.
- In order to secure the best Guides, we make commitment to these Guides early and therefore the following cancellation policies apply.
- Unlike most other climbing schools, the majority of our public programs are guaranteed to run at our advertised price with only 2 person minimums.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- Public Courses -100% payment + applicable taxes required upon registration.
- Group Bookings - 50% deposit + applicable taxes required upon registration.
- A non-refundable deposit/adminstration fee of 10% is required to reserve space on any program.
- Cancellations 2 weeks or more prior to your course date will receive a 90% refund or you can transfer your full course fees to another date.
- Cancellations 1-2 weeks prior to course date will receive a 50% course refund or a 75% credit towards another course date.
- Cancellations within 1 week prior to course date will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you book into one of our calendar courses and we have not been able to secure a second client to join you in order for us to meet our 2 person minimum requirement, we will contact you 1 week prior to discuss your options. Your options include; transferring 100% of your fees towards another course date, upgrading your course to a private lesson, or we will refund you 90% of your course fees.
- In the event that we are challenged by weather conditions the morning of your course (rain), we will do our best to make the call to cancel/postpone your course either the day before you arrive or in the parking lot the morning of at 8:00 am. We can usually make a day of it if the weather is spotty, however in the off chance the weather will not cooperate at all that day, we can either transfer your full course fees towards another date or receive a 90% refund.
*No dogs allowed on any of our programs.
Skaha Rock Adventures Ltd. reserves the right to cancel a course at their discretion and a full refund or alternate date will be offered. Participation in any of our programs is continually subject to the discretion of our staff.
BOOKING AS A GROUP
If you are booking as a group, please note that we require one individual to be the spokesperson for that group. That person is responsible to pay for the entire groups' fees fully in advance and the distribution of all course information to other group members.
The spokesperson for the group is responsible to ensure that all minors under the age of 19 years have both the minor and their parent and or legal guardian read, understand and sign our waiver form agreement. Without this properly signed document, clients cannot participate in our programs. See Waivers for more details.
INSTITUTIONAL GROUPS AND MEDICAL FORMS
Institutional groups (Schools, Cadets Corps, etc.) must have minors and their parents complete our Medical Form. Otherwise all other applicants must report potential medical problems to Skaha Rock Adventures Ltd. prior to the start of their course.
Last updated: May 14, 2020